· Poured concrete sidewalk at various locations along the south side of Sable Drive and the west side of Tower Drive.
· Completed concrete sidewalk removal from existing curb & gutter to newly installed sidewalk on west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Valor Drive.
· Began concrete curb & gutter removal and replacement on the west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Wolverine Drive and along Tower Drive from Sable Drive to Valor Drive.
· Installed temporary power for street lighting on the west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Valor Drive.
· Began installing curbing for planter beds behind concrete curb & gutter.
· Began installation of irrigation piping.
Work anticipated to be completed next week, beginning May 2:
· Removal of existing concrete sidewalk adjacent to the buildings on the north and south side of Navy Boulevard from Tower Drive to Patriot Blvd.
o Temporary access ramps will be provided at each door way.
· Grade and install base course, set forms, install reinforcement, and prepare for concrete pour.
· Pour concrete sidewalk adjacent to buildings along the north and south sides of Navy Blvd from Tower Drive to Patriot Blvd.
o Concrete installation in front of businesses will be coordinated individually
· Continue installation of electrical conduits for street lighting and tree accent lights.
· Continue with installation of irrigation piping.
· Once the electrical conduits and irrigation piping is installed on the west side of Tower Drive, the remaining concrete sidewalk and colored/stamped concrete will be poured.
· Parking in garages is strongly encouraged as street parking on Tower Drive is limited.