· Completed concrete curbing around planter beds on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator Lane
· Poured concrete sidewalk from previously installed sidewalk to curb & gutter on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator Lane
· Continued with installation of irrigation piping
· Continued with installation of electrical conduit and wiring for street lighting and accent lights.
Construction activity scheduled for next week, June 27th to July 1st
· Install colored and stamped concrete on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator Lane
· Install concrete sidewalk on south side of Sable Drive
· Install sidewalk along Aviator Lane, east of Tower Drive on lower level of retaining wall
· Install concrete sidewalk at miscellaneous locations along the project site that were previously removed.
· Continue with installation of irrigation piping.
· Continue with installation of electrical conduit and wiring for street lighting and accent lights.
· Perform general site clean-up in preparation for July 4th Holiday
· Allow outdoor patio seating areas to be opened prior to July 4th Holiday along east side of Tower Drive.
GOAL for Week: Install concrete in all areas that were previously removed prior to July 4th Holiday.
Anticipated work in future weeks:
· Week of July 4th
o No work performed on Monday, July 4th
o Concrete removal and pouring along north side of Sable Drive
o Removal and replacement of existing retaining wall along north side of Valor Drive
§ Businesses will be provided temporary access during construction. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We will do everything possible to ensure access is provided throughout the day.· Week of July 11th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk adjacent to the buildings on the east side of Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd
§ This will be the final major phase of concrete removal and replacement for the project.
§ Anticipate to complete this section of streetscape prior to Arts Festival on August 5th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk on northwest corner of Tower Drive and Sable Drive, near Eggsperience.
· No work will be performed over July 4th Holiday Weekend!!!
· All businesses are open during construction!
· Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.
· Saturday work continues – the contractor has been granted permission by Village staff to begin work at 8:00 AM on Saturdays to avoid the busiest time of the day. The contractor anticipates being completed with their work by 3:00 PM