· Continued to install electrical conduits for street lighting and tree accent lights, and irrigation piping on west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Valor Drive.
· Began installing curbing for planter beds behind concrete curb & gutter on the north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
· Poured standard concrete between curb & gutter and previously installed sidewalks along Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Wolverine Drive, excluding stamped and colored concrete.
· Concrete poured at select locations on the west side of Tower and Navy Boulevard.
Construction activity beginning May 23rd:
· Standard concrete will continue to be poured on the west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Wolverine Drive, from the new sidewalk to the curb and in planting beds, excluding locations where stamped and colored concrete will be installed.
· Stamped and concrete installation along west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Wolverine Drive. Once the stamped concrete is set, the temporary fence will be removed and the full sidewalk will reopen.
· From Wolverine Drive to Valor Drive on the west side of Tower, continue concrete framing and installing new curb in preparation for standard concrete to be poured.
· Installation of electrical conduits and irrigation piping continues followed by pouring white concrete on the north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
· North side of Aviator from Tower (east) to Patriot: Begin sidewalk and ramp/staircase removal. The doors to Ra Sushi on Aviator Drive will be closed; customers will gain access to Ra Sushi using the patio doors located on Patriot Boulevard.
o Sidewalk on the north side of Aviator will also be closed. Pedestrians will be rerouted to use the sidewalk along the south side of Aviator Drive.
· Standard concrete to be poured on the west side of Tower Drive from Wolverine Drive to Valor Drive, followed by the installation of stamped and colored concrete. Once the stamped and colored concrete is set, the temporary fence will be removed and the full sidewalk will reopen.
· The contractor will begin work on Saturdays starting at 8:00 AM.
· Please use caution in the construction zone.
· All businesses are open during construction! Pedestrian walkways are provided at each door front for easy access.
· Visitors of the Glen Town Center are encouraged to use the parking garages. There is ample parking in the garages, which are easily accessible by following the parking garage access signs.