· Completed concrete sidewalk removal adjacent to buildings on the north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
· The sidewalk was poured adjacent the buildings along the north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
o Locations in front of doorways to businesses were skipped to be poured at a more convenient time.
o Temporary ramps installed to provide access to businesses.
· Began brick paver removal along north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
· Continued to install electrical conduits for street lighting and tree accent lights and irrigation piping on west side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Valor Drive.
o Once the electrical equipment is installed, the sidewalk from the curb & gutter to the new sidewalk will be replaced.
Work anticipated to be completed next week, beginning May 9:
· Removal of existing concrete sidewalk from existing curb & gutter to newly installed sidewalk on north and south side of Navy Boulevard.
o Grade and install base course, set forms, install reinforcement, and prepare for concrete pour.
· Removal of ramp/staircase and sidewalk will begin on the north side of Aviator Lane from Tower Drive to Patriot Boulevard.
o During this time, the sidewalk on the north side of Aviator Lane will be closed. Pedestrians will be directed to use the sidewalk on the south side of Aviator Lane.
· Continue installation of electrical equipment.
· All businesses are open during construction!
· Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.