· Completed removal of concrete sidewalk from new sidewalk to curb & gutter on east side of Tower Drive from Aviator to Navy Blvd.
o Installation of aggregate base course, final grading, setting forms, and installing reinforcement in preparation for concrete pouring
· Poured colored and stamped concrete along Navy Blvd. and along Tower Drive at Sable Drive
o All concrete previously removed along Navy Blvd is now replaced
· Poured concrete sidewalk at intersections of Tower Drive and Wolverine Drive, Tower Drive and Sable Drive, Tower Drive and Sable Drive
· Poured concrete curb & gutter on east side of Tower Drive from Aviator Drive to Navy Blvd.
· Poured concrete curbing around planter beds along the east side of Tower Drive between Aviator Drive and Navy Blvd.
· Poured Concrete steps and top sidewalk on north side of Aviator Drive, east of Tower Drive
o RA Sushi main doors re-opened on Tuesday!!!!
· Removed concrete sidewalk on south side of Sable Drive in front of Von Maur
· Irrigation piping installation
· Electrical conduit and wiring installation for street lighting and accent lights.
o Electrical conduit, wiring, and connections completed for street lights on West side of Tower Drive
o Electrical conduit, wiring, and connections completed for street lights on East side of Tower Drive from Aviator to Navy Blvd
Construction activity scheduled for next week, beginning June 20th
· Complete concrete curbing around planter beds on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator
· Pour concrete sidewalk from previously installed sidewalk to curb & gutter on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator
· Depending on work progress, begin installing colored and stamped concrete on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator
· Continue with installation of irrigation piping
· Continue with installation of electrical conduit and wiring for street lighting and accent lights.
Anticipated work in future weeks:
· Week of June 27th
o Complete stamped and colored concrete along east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd to Aviator
o Pour concrete sidewalk along south side of Sable Drive
o Goal by end of the week: All concrete that was previously removed will be replaced with new concrete in anticipation of July 4th Holiday
· Week of July 4th
o No work performed on Monday, July 4th
o Concrete removal and pouring along north side of Sable Drive and along one side of Wolverine Drive
o Removal and replacement of existing retaining wall along north side of Valor Drive· Week of July 11th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk adjacent to the buildings on the east side of Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd
§ This will be the final major phase of concrete removal and replacement for the project.
· All businesses are open during construction!
· Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.
· Saturday work continues – the contractor has been granted permission by Village staff to begin work at 8:00 AM on Saturdays to avoid the busiest time of the day. The contractor anticipates being completed with their work by 3:00 PM