Major construction improvements on Tower Drive at the Glen Town Center are now complete. The contractor is working to replace removed concrete on the side streets within the next couple weeks, with final punch list items anticipated to be complete by next month.
Work completed this week, August 8 to August 12:
- Removed existing sidewalk on south Wolverine Drive between Tower drive and the parking garage, and at both intersections at Navy Boulevard and Patriot Boulevard.
- Completed planter beds on south Wolverine Drive, and prepped sidewalk for concrete pour.
- Prepped sidewalk and curb for concrete pour at both intersections at Navy Boulevard at Patriot Boulevard.
Construction activity scheduled for next week, beginning August 8:
- Pour concrete at south Wolverine, and the intersections of Navy Boulevard and Patriot Boulevard.
- Install planter beds on Navy Boulevard.
- Remove and replace southwest corner at the intersection of Aviator Drive and Tower Drive, and northwest corner at the intersection of Valor Drive and Tower Drive.
- Electrical and irrigation work is ongoing.
- All businesses are open during construction!
- Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.