Work completed this week, July 2nd to July 9th
· Removed existing retaining wall on south side of Valor Drive east of Tower Drive
· Installed new retaining wall on north side of Valor Drive east of Tower Drive
o Businesses will be provided temporary access during construction. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to do everything possible to ensure access is provided throughout the day.
· Concrete sidewalk removal along north side of Sable Drive
· Concrete curb and gutter removal and replacement along the north side of Sable Drive
Construction activity scheduled for next week, July 11th to July 15th
· Sidewalk removal on the east side of Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd.
o This will be the last significant stage of sidewalk removal along Tower Drive· Prep and pour sidewalk adjacent to the buildings on the east side of Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd
· Late afternoon / early evening work, including concrete pouring, scheduled for Monday through Wednesday
· Remove required curb & gutter along Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd.
· Prep and pour concrete sidewalk on the south side of Valor Drive east of Tower Drive, the north side of Sable Drive and on Tower Drive in front of Eggsperience
· Install electrical conduit and lighting accessories on the north side of Sable Drive
· Install irrigation conduits on the north side of Sable Drive
Anticipated work in future weeks:
· Week of July 18th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk on the north and south side of Navy Blvd in front of Bravo and Jameson’s Steakhouse
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk on the south side of Wolverine Drive
o Potentially pour sidewalk from sidewalk previously installed to curb & gutter
· Early September
o Landscape restoration with new trees and perennials in the planting beds
o Due to more favorable growing conditions
· All businesses are open during construction!
· Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.