· Installed colored and stamped concrete on east side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd. to Aviator Lane
· Installed colored and stamped concrete in a few miscellaneous areas previously not installed
· Installed concrete sidewalk on south side of Sable Drive
o Including Von Maur entrance
· Installed concrete sidewalk along Aviator Lane, east of Tower Drive on lower level of retaining wall
· Install concrete sidewalk at miscellaneous locations along the project site that were previously removed.
o South east corner of Aviator Lane and Tower Drive, within South Park Area
o South east corner of Navy Blvd and Tower Drive, near State & Main Bar & Grill
o Miscellaneous areas along Navy Blvd
· Installed topsoil in planter beds
· Asphalt patching in front of previously replaced concrete curb & gutter
· Continued with installation of irrigation piping.
· Continued with installation of electrical conduit and wiring for street lighting and accent lights.
· Perform general site clean-up in preparation for July 4th Holiday
o Install temporary stone within areas of concrete sidewalk that were not poured
o Swept project site
o Removed unnecessary barricades and fencing
o Removed stockpiles and debris
· All outdoor seating along Tower Drive is accessible during the July 4th Holiday
o East side of Tower Drive from Aviator Lane to Navy Blvd – Remaining orange construction fencing removed
o East side of Tower Drive from Navy Blvd to Valor Drive – Existing sidewalk still in-place
o West Side of Tower Drive – Patio seating has been available for several weeks
Construction activity scheduled for next week, July 4th to July 8th
· No work on-site July 4th Weekend
· Remove existing retaining wall on north side of Valor Drive east of Tower Drive
· Install new retaining wall on north side of Valor Drive east of Tower Drive
o Businesses will be provided temporary access during construction. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We will do everything possible to ensure access is provided throughout the day.· Concrete sidewalk removal and replacement along north side of Sable Drive
Anticipated work in future weeks:
· Week of July 11th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk adjacent to the buildings on the east side of Tower Drive from Valor Drive to Navy Blvd
§ This will be the final major phase of concrete removal and replacement for the project.
§ Anticipate to complete this section of streetscape prior to Arts Festival on August 5th
o Removal and pouring of concrete sidewalk on northwest corner of Tower Drive and Sable Drive, near Eggsperience.
· Early September
o Landscape restoration with new trees and perennials in the planting beds.
o Due to move favorable growing conditions
· No work will be performed over July 4th Holiday Weekend!!!
· All businesses are open during construction!
· Surface parking spots are limited. Parking in garages is strongly encouraged.Have a safe and enjoyable July 4th Holiday Weekend!!!!